Monday, June 14, 2010

there you go...

so... all the deposit burn? hurm... i have no choice... now we are , me and gaffa are happily married. Not like we planned but Alhamdullillah, the solemnization has been done on 27th March 2010. And soon, we will be celebrating our 3rd month anniversary...

...so, instead of planning for my own wedding, so i would like to share all the info that I've gather for myself/my wedding. It's not easy to plan your big day as you might be stress out with all the demand, plans, arrangements and family including your future life time partner.

...the wedding, for Malay, usually we have 2 ceremony. The solemnization and the reception. The most important ceremony is the solemnization but the reception will cost you more money in term of preparation, arrangement and the dreams.... :)

... dear bride-wannabe... please manage to control your stress... and keep in your mind... and focus... all the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment