Friday, August 21, 2009

Kompang or Modern Song???

Kompang Remaja Putrajaya Vs. Ballad Song :P

Kompang will cost me RM500-RM700 which i can add up on my P.A. System... :P and maybe 3- piece band...wahahaha..berangan~ but sound nice isn't?

By Boat or by Car??? or my sayang want horses... haahahaha.. but pls make sure the horse can make an u-turn... :p

here something to share bout car : http://www.prestigelimo.com.my/rate.asp

let me something more worthy, ... oh couldnt find one...

Maybe we can try the boat??? Let me see.....

im overexcited...and tired

5 comments:

  1. ok we try boat k.. more havoc.. amacam..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmm boat la... tgk berapa arge k.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blik kete la syg... Somebody will going to drop us la n going to pick up us

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK.. Btul jugak....

    ReplyDelete