Saturday, July 11, 2009

July, 4th 2009

BIG SMILE!!! :D say "cheeesssssee" how to spell cheese anyway? :P

Seperti biasa, saya memang kelam kabut orangnyer... Thanks to my sweet darling, Gaffa Khan for being there with me. mwah mwah mwah...

Mak Andam, Kak G, arrived at 8am... as promised tetapi.... saya masih lagi otw dari Putrajaya and start disiapkan pada jam 9. The ceremony will be started at 10am. Sempat ker??? Sempattttt.... :) Bit rushing but still manage to be on time, slightly delayed because of the technical problem (lift) hahaha... to cover me up.

The ceremony berjalan dengan lancar... the weather agreed with us and lots of love linger surrounding us... or is't only me can feel the love?

From that day, it's a beginning.... to prepare for EVERYTHING... agree sayang???

I realized that I have to contribute more on the planning since my sayang doesnt have the time. He has to work hard for our wedding day and future... It make us equal... :D

I know its hard to do this all on my own... but i know he always support me.
I love u, Gaffa

To make things happen, so I already plan to write down everything pop in my mind and share with him here...

Let's start with LIST

1 comment:

  1. 1.venue
    2.make-up artist
    3.catering
    4.attire
    5.wedding favor
    6.pelamin
    7.hantaran
    8.wedding card
    9.no idea
    10.end of the list

    ReplyDelete